Specific marketing activities to sell your home begin the moment you sign the Listing Agreement.
From Exterior and Interior Promotional photos to MAXIMUM Internet marketing, we are constantly using all the tools in the shed to sell your home.
Our internet savy proven marketing plan is designed to expose your home to as many potential purchasers as possible done correctly from the very first moment of exposure.
In order to get buyers in your door and receive top dollar, you need top exposure. Our proven marketing plan provides you with that top exposure.
- An invaluable, simple to follow “Seller’s Guide” to give you and your home a distinct advantage
- ENHANCED Listing of your home on the Multiple Listing Service
- ENHANCED Web Page Internet exposure across the Web
- VIRTUAL TOUR all over the web!
- Featured Listing on Realtor.com
- E- flyers to potential purchasers
- Installation of a “For Sale” signage
- A Full color photo presentation custom property profile brochure
- Installation of a computerized recording lock box for ease in showing access
- Brokers Opens –other agents who work this area can stop by and preview your home
- National relocation exposure plus a site on world properties.com
- Renowned professional salesmanship to close your best offer
- Easy reach ability - Overtime Access to us for your convenience
- Status reports on your activity with analysis
- Verbal feedback provided from showings
- Print advertising
- And MORE! "We're not telling all of our secrets:-)"
You may be assured that we’ll be working with you…and for you,
continually, until your home is SOLD
Market Your Home
Marketing a home requires a specialized approach because each home is unique, the marketplace is always in flux, interest rates frequently change and new buyers search for homes each day.
In such a dynamic marketplace, you can get best sales results by working with a REALTOR® who can craft marketing plans tailored for individual homes, market conditions and buyers. Experienced REALTORS® base their marketing efforts on extensive training, what has proven successful in previous transactions and ongoing research into industry best practices.
How REALTORS® Can Help You Market Your Home
Selling can entail a variety of marketing strategies. REALTORS® can assist in marketing your home to potential buyers in several ways:
Preparation: Before being placed on the market, homes must be in "show" condition. REALTORS® can explain what repairs and upgrades are required and that are most likely to produce the best results and give the best return on investment.
Pricing: REALTORS® do more than price homes for sale, they also construct sale terms designed to hasten the selling process. It may be, for example, that a home priced at $150,000 with a 2 percent seller credit to the buyer at closing will be far more attractive to purchasers than a home priced at $147,000. Why? That 2 percent credit is worth $3,000 to the purchaser at closing - the time when buyers are most likely strapped for cash.
Marketing: REALTORS® will execute strategies and programs to get the home sold. Typically this includes placement on the local MLS and real estate Web sites, as well as related marketing, advertising and networking, agent access to the home via the use of a lock box and networking with both local and out-of-town agents are also common.
Much of an agent’s work will be quiet and unseen - yet important. The telephone calls, the work with contacts, the follow-ups with open-house visitors, conversations with ad respondents, the Web postings and other outreach efforts are all part of the process required to sell homes.
Marketing Your Home on the Internet
Your REALTOR® should advertise your home online. The Internet is a vital marketing tool for home sellers and has two important roles in the real estate selling process.
First, it is a "place" to view real estate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and all from the comfort of home or office. There are many real estate sites, including individual agent sites, real estate franchise and brokerage sites, and also industry sites.
Second, and equally as important, the Internet offers immediate communication via e-mail and instant messaging and gives REALTORS® and consumers more opportunities to keep in touch.
Marketing your home works best using a combination of marketing strategies, knowing the local market conditions and having contact with buyers and other agents.